If you are an experienced farmer or new to farming we can help!
If you are uncertain about what your policy currently covers; if you have altered your farming processes from when you first got your policy; or if you’re concerned about increasing weather risks to crops, give us a call.
We are farm insurance experts who will make sure your farm operations stay protected by faithful insurance. We have custom-fit policies for whatever Mother Nature (or her attorney) can throw at you, including:
- Traditional production farms
- Extra protection for expanding farms with commercial exposure
- Smaller farms and rural acreage
- Customization that fits the specific needs of your operation (see coverage options below)
Your base policy typically protects farm homes, buildings, machinery, equipment and livestock, all the coverage the average farm operations require. Then, we will discuss optional coverages you can tailor fit to meet your exact needs. That means, you only pay for the protection you need, and nothing you don’t.
Coverage for Your Farm may also include:
- Farmers’ Accident Cover financial assistance available if you are hurt while working
- Livestock Mortality extended perils
- Coverage for valuable animals- accidental death due to illness or disease
- Disruption of farming operations in case of extra expenses and loss of income caused by a covered loss to a building or piece of equipment.
- Farm machinery and equipment replacement coverage for equipment up to five years old.
- Peak season coverage endorsement for harvest times, or when you have greater than average quantities of product in storage on your property.
Your operation is more than a business, it’s a legacy, a livelihood and your personal version of the American dream. Let us help you protect the things you care about most.
Standard policies may include:
- Rental reimbursement on farm machinery and equipment while you wait for yours to be repaired
- Equipment breakdown for fixed equipment in outbuildings
- GPS equipment in case of loss by special causes
- Foreign object damage to combines
- Damage during towing and hitching
- Fire extinguisher recharge
Why We're Different
You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but you may not be getting everything you bargained for…
While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you when you experience a loss.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your business.
We’re your neighbours. We protect businesses and people we know and care about, and that means we always look for ways to protect you better, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
Contact us and let the professionals at our company help you forge the strongest shield possible to help you protect the things you are working hard to build.